When I can’t shit, I summon the dead to give me a helping hand.
Eisley | Trolley Wood
- get your mind right
- give yourself a steady schedule
- work out at least 4 times a week
- loose 30 pounds before the end of the year
- start saving some sort of money
- don’t let people take advantage of you
- learn to deal with annoying people better.
- be nicer
- stop lying to yourself
- be awesome at your job.
- stop letting people get to you
- focus on little things at a time.
- do more things for yourself
- be happier.
- have better money managing
- make more friends and stop being to asshole
- don’t assume everyone is as caring as you
- YOUR CAREER COMES FIRST.
for me not you
man. what are you supposed to do when you realize how depressed you are? do you continue what you are doing, continue being unhappy because you know thats what you have to do to be successful with your career. or do you quit and go back to doing the things that make you happy, quit your job. restart from the beginning? i wish there was a right answer. i wish someone would just tell me what to do. I wish i could just fix myself so i could be better for not only myself but also for the people i surround myself with daily. i feel like i’ve changed as a person so much in the past year but im not sure if its for the better. If you are one of these people. help me. i realize a part of growing up is dealing with these things and these struggles and not everyone has the benefit of being able to restart like i do.
i also never write on here. i need to more.
i wish people would leave me alone. LEAVE ME ALONE I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS I HAVE MY OWN.